The size and type of the project is a variable that is set by the customer. The quality and development speed is a constantly improving value that is set by our high standards.
Some typical project examples include but not limited to:
- E-card sites that represent a person or a company in the web. Design may vary from minimalistic to a very elaborate artwork. Everything from a lawyer's office information to a dedicated product presentation site, to an artist's personal portfolio.
- Small business home page. Let the web know about your company and services - provide contacts, team info, product descriptions. Even if your business is not internet related, a web site is a must-have for every modern enterprise.
- An e-commerce web site is a powerful marketing, sales and advertisement tool. E-shops, online catalogs, customer databases, stock management and all the other commercial applications are an essential part of today's web.
- Business-oriented intranet solutions are an effective way to boost the efficiency of any company that is still using paperwork. Any aspect of a company's everyday endeavours may be brought into a single virtual space. Fast access from anywhere in the world and easy management by non-technical staff make a big difference when time is of utmost importance.
- Customization of popular open-source packages for specific tasks and requests. Content management systems (CMS), e-commerce engines, photo catalogs, real estate sites, virtual marriage agencies, etc. may be built very fast using this approach.
- Have a web site that doesn't quite do what you expected? Everything works fine except that little button in the corner? We can dive under the hood of your exsisting site and find out what's wrong and fix it, and add a handful of useful features as we go. Code refactoring and re-design will dramatically improve your site's performance and usability.
- Social networks have exploded all over the web. We follow the latest trends and provide ready-made solutions with all the fine-tuning you need. Campus sites, alumni societies, professional networks and hobby clubs are going to the web, and we are ready to help take yours there too.
- Need help with bringing your idea to life? We know about all the stages of a project development cycle. Transform a raw idea to a list of technical tasks, help with choosing a technical solution, estimate time frame and costs.